Lindsey is an Executive Assistant. She is the face and the voice of the Kalamazoo office. She ensures that all clients have a positive and fulfilling experience. Lindsey attended Kalamazoo Valley Community College. She has a degree in Business Administration and is Life, Accident, and Health Insurance licensed. Prior to working at Hartwell & Wolf she was an Operations Supervisor for PNC Bank, where she was employed for 16 years. She was ready for a career change and the opportunity arose to learn the wealth management business inside and out. Her plan is to transition into a financial advisor role.
Lindsey is a self-starter, goal driven and has proven strong communication skills, which is crucial to the development of positive relationships with our clients.
- Lindsey is a huge sports fan and especially enjoys playing basketball and softball.
- If you’re looking for Lindsey on a Saturday afternoon in the fall you can find her watching college football (She’s an OSU fan) or at the gym.
- Two items on her bucket list include a trip to Greece and opening up a pet refugee. Animal welfare is extremely important to her.
- If there’s one thing she can’t live without it’s her dog.
- Lindsey’s music taste goes from one spectrum to the other. She likes a little bit of everything, but Classic Rock is always her ‘go to’.