Debbie Gleason serves as the primary assistant to Rob Wolf. She attended Southwestern Michigan College and earned an Associate’s degree in Applied Science / Office Administration / Legal. She has over 24 years of administrative experience and held the position of an office manager at her previous job.
Debbie is focused on providing excellent customer service and advisor support. Her duties include: answering client calls for the Wealth Management team, scheduling appointments, processing paperwork, preparing for meetings, and managing and maintaining emails. Her attention to detail, client follow-up, and caring manner allow her to fulfill the needs for potential and existing clients.
- Debbie lives at home with Wayde, together for 22 years, and their cat, Mia.
- Three things on Debbie’s bucket list, include: Visiting Africa, going on an African Safari, and going on a cruise.
- When Debbie is not working (and she is ALWAYS working) you can find her working in her flower garden.
- She is most passionate about spending time with her family.
- One thing Debbie would like people to know about her is that she is a dedicated, loyal, and dependable person.