Deb Richardson is our Senior Accountant. She has been an Accountant for many years. She knows all the ins and outs of tax returns, payroll and bookkeeping. She is energetic, extremely personable and she loves what she does. She worked for her previous employer for 23 years until coming on board with Hartwell & Wolf in 2012. Deb is also the secretary at her Eagles Club, where she does the taxes, pays the bills and prepares the deposit. Her husband, Bill, is a trustee for the club as well.
Deb is extremely driven and a hard worker. She has an outstanding attitude and is someone who keeps the office environment enjoyable.
- Deb has four children and 12 grandchildren
- She enjoys reading, going to the casino on occasion and playing cards.
- You will always find some Mountain Dew and yogurt in her fridge at home
- She’d love to take a motorhome through Alaska. She also wishes to visit Hawaii.
- The one thing Deb can’t live without is Skittles!