Amanda Latting began her career at Hartwell & Wolf as an Executive Assistant with her main focus on the payroll division. She quickly moved into the position of Rob’s Financial Planning Assistant. Amanda attended the University of Michigan – Flint, where she double majored, earning both an Accounting and Finance degree. Before joining our team she was a Dealer Relations Supervisor for a finance company in Florida.
She is a crucial piece in making sure the day runs smoothly and efficiently for Rob. She is highly productive, organized, and detail oriented.
- She lives at home with her boyfriend, two daughters, and two dogs.
- Two items that you can always find in her fridge: Water and ranch dressing
- Amanda is most passionate about learning; not only gaining knowledge, but understanding how to apply it.
- On the weekends you can find her having a lazy day at home with the kids and dogs, or the complete opposite – running around everywhere to do everything.
- The one thing she can’t live without is music.