Tax Service Model
We would like you to know that we are rolling out access to all our services on a complimentary basis. That simply means you will have the opportunity to have a one hour meeting with any of our related professionals in the areas of Financial Planning, Tax Minimization, Home, Auto, Personal (Property and Casualty) Insurance, and any Estate Planning needs, and other additional services, all at no additional charge to you!
Your Tax Return Will Include The Following At No Additional Charge:
- Free electronic filing.
- Tax professionals with decades of experience.
- All returns go through three levels of review.
- Guaranteed product. Our mistake, we pay penalties and interest.
- Client returns and supporting documents are available for seven years. Need a copy of an old W-2 or tax return, we can print one out.
- Organizer available for your benefit. If you would like one, please give us a call!
- We are open 52 weeks of the year, always ready to serve you.
- Experienced staff and professionals with ongoing training and education!
- No charge for reruns, (as long as this is not abused).
- Access to annual, quarterly and monthly events the firm puts on.
- Access to our weekly lunch and learn sessions at our newly expanded office, where you will have opportunities to learn the latest information regarding tax, financial planning and insurance topics. Lunch will be provided and you will be notified by email. This starts later on in the year and RSVP will be required.
- Tax change updates sent regularly as applicable (sent by email).
- We will alert you to any tax savings opportunities that exist.
- Complementary off season appointment for one hour to discuss ideas, concerns or changes in your life in any area of our current practice mode.
- No charge for phone calls or questions sent to us in an email.**
- No charge for letters of clarification and or explanation sent to a taxing authority on your behalf.
- No charge for copies of your returns sent to your lender or any other party you designate in writing.
Additional Charges May Apply In The Following Circumstances:**
- Tax planning for business expansion or more extensive planning meetings.
- If we feel it is necessary to charge you for those services, we will let you know in advance.