Commercial Insurance Services
Businesses have come to depend on Hartwell & Wolf’s depth of knowledge and experience to provide the right insurance protection at the right price. From commercial property and liability to business auto and worker’s compensation, we’ve got you covered. Whether you are a small business just getting started or a multi-national organization, we are uniquely qualified to design comprehensive insurance programs by way of our experience and access to numerous regional and national insurance carriers.
Every time you open your doors, every time you sell your product or service an account, you run the risk that someone will claim they’ve been injured – physically or financially – by your business. We know each company carries unique exposures whether they are large multi-national organizations or a local main street store. General liability coverage provides the protection needed by virtually everyone in business.
Protecting your bottom line from the impact of a possible loss of your facilities, your inventory or the equipment you use every day, often means the difference between being in business or going out of business. Some things are within your control, but many are not. No one expects to lose their property to theft, fire, flood, or tornado – but we all know these things occur.
Umbrella excess liability insurance can protect your business from catastrophic lawsuits. This coverage extends your underlying policies such as general liability, auto and employers liability. Umbrella excess liability coverage responds when you exceed the amount of your underlying liability policy limits. It could also respond to a claim that is not covered by an underlying policy. However, this is less common and only when the loss amount exceeds the self-insured retention (deductible commonly $10,000 and up).
Businesses are constantly in motion – delivering goods and services, picking up supplies, visiting customers and prospects or just running errands. It is important to be sure your business is protected from unexpected losses. Business auto policies can cover not only the repair of damages to, or caused by, your vehicles, but also the liability created when injuries or property damage occur.
If you provide professional services – as a doctor, dentist, attorney or architect to name a few – then Professional Errors & Omissions Liability is your most critical coverage. Professional Errors & Omissions Liability protects your business from allegations arising from professional negligence or failure to perform your professional duties, claims which are normally not covered by your general liability policy. Whether an allegation is baseless or not, mounting a legal defense could bankrupt a business. Professional Errors & Omissions Liability can protect you against the unknown and the unforeseeable.
Worker’s compensation insurance is there if an employee’s injury or illness is due to his work. Medical costs, lost wages and rehabilitation are generally covered and most businesses are required by their state to provide this coverage. But there is so much more to worker’s compensation than just insurance. We can show you how to lower your costs through proper hiring and training, and by managing your facilities and the claims process effectively.
Let Hartwell & Wolf Payroll Solutions simplify and streamline your payroll, while you spend more time running your business. When Hartwell & Wolf Payroll manages your payroll, you will have the flexibility and control of a powerful enterprise payroll system coupled with personal service from experienced professionals who know you and your business. You can rely on us to provide prompt and accurate payroll no matter how large or small of a business you run.
Hartwell & Wolf Payroll’s comprehensive online system, Employer On the Go, can be tailored to match the requirements of your business. This easy to use and secure online system gives you the power and flexibility you deserve. Employer On the Go is the perfect tool for your payroll. Its customizable and robust features and functionalities are available 24-7 from anywhere in the world.
Payday has Never Been Easier with valuable services and features from Hartwell & Wolf Payroll…
- Access and run your payroll from anywhere, anytime with Employer On the Go
- Preview payroll results to reduce errors
- Unlimited earning and deduction codes
- Payroll for restaurants and tipped employees
- Print checks and report locally or Hartwell & Wolf Payroll will print and deliver to your business
- Offer employees signed and sealed live checks, direct deposit, payroll debit card or a combination
- Provide employees online access to their paychecks, W2s and 1099s via Employee Self Service
- Access hundreds of reports by date range
- Import your General Ledger into QuickBooks and virtually any other accounting package
- Change Reports allows you to view any changes made each payday
- Track and Report Paid Time Off
- We will take care of your mandatory New Hire Reporting
- Federal Certified Payroll Reporting
- Labor Distribution
- One-to-One Customer Service
- Input payroll data via the method that works best for you: online, E-mail, telephone or fax
- Live Personal Service
- Receive E-mail reminders about payday, payroll completion, shipping and cash requirements
- Knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- We guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of filing and depositing all federal, state and local taxes
- You are provided access to copies of federal, state and local tax filings
- Mobile Apps
- Time and Attendance Solutions
- HR Support Center for HR related questions
- Pay as you go Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plans